Pages

September 23, 2015

Hong Kong, Day 2


Hong Kong, Day 2

Waking up like a rockstar with a 2kg cat on my stomach.. green eyes staring face to face at me was not a very good wake up call at alllllllllll. Nonetheless, Krystal lives in such a beauuutiful place. 



Welcome to Hong Kong Design Institute (HKDI)! If I could ever have a school like this I won't ever leave.. yet again, I would never do my work because the surrounds are just so distracting! I think the photos are all self explanatory. We were here for only for an hour an a half, a stop before going to TVB, but as you can see.. I've spammed as much photos as I could take. 


HKDI)! If I could ever have a school like this I won't ever leave.. yet again, I would never do my work because the surrounds are just so distracting! I think the photos are all self explanatory. We were here for only for an hour an a half, a stop before going to TVB, but as you can see.. I've spammed as much This is one of the preeeeettiest cafes I have ever been to, and the best part is.. that it is so underrated... basically empty. I mean, 4 people in total that came in during the 2/3 hours that we were there... wow, what a gem. I dont actually know if I should post this here ahha, but anyways not many people actually read this so.. oh wells. Its located in the dodgiest stairwell, I wonder even how they could have moved anything up there. As you come in, a cat and a porcupine awaits you, followed by the smell of dried flowers and handmade goods! Not to mention, the aroma of brewed coffee and homemade food. 








1 comment:

Spitefully said...

Amazingly beautiful photos and words FHAB. Very much enjoying your street sets as well!