Pages

September 6, 2013

Zürich, Switzerland... Zürich iPhonography Day 1, 2


Grüezi! Do not even try to pronounce that, unless you're gifted in languages, you would end up like me sounding like a complete fool. But, wow! Was switzerland nice or what! Seojung and I went to stay with Alice and her family over the weekend before heading back to our homeland. They were so nice and hospitable! I don't even know what to say about the whole experience. Let's just say that it made me want to go back again for more! I only used my DSLR for like the first 15 mins I was there. LOL. The forecast said it was have thunderstorms though out our stay, so I left my camera in the house the whole time. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but there the forecast only happened for one day! WHATTTT. Yea. True. So the above photo and after 5 photos below is all iPhonography! All edited on my iPhone too. Most of them are on my instagram!


iPhonography:

Their house is so b-e-a-utiful! Designed by her mom! 


Breakfast by Alice


Congrats to Alice's sister, Sophie, for getting 1st place! :-)

No comments: