Pages

August 2, 2013

Jeju Island, Korea... Jungmun Daepo Coast Jusangjeolli Cliff and Oedolgae Rock


Jungmun Daepo Coast Jusangjeolli Cliff  주상절리(대포동지삿개)

The above photo was taken with my iPhone 4s because iPhone takes good photos hahaha. Its on my Instagram. Nahhh its because the lens that I used for this whole trip was the Nikon 35mm as I broke my basic lens. :P So I couldn't zoom in or out. Since I was too near, my iPhone was best to capture the whole landscape :-) Formed by lava which flew to the sea. 


Oedolgae Rock 외돌개

Yeah I didn't take much photos here. The above is from my Instagramagain. Heh, The only reason why I took a polaroid of that place was because of the story behind those rocks. In summary, it was about a grandma waiting from her husband that was supposed to return back from his fishing trip, but never did. :'( Oh and apparently, that is the cliff in 'Jewel in the Palace' Korean show where they pushed off Jang Geum. Yeah, supposed to be quite a tourist attraction.  


Now time for some food... We headed back to Shin Jeju after to have Black Pork!!! Apparently its one dish you have to try while you are in Korea. It was so gooood! It literally melts in your mouth. Since we were tourists, they will help you cook your food. We had better treatment after Shao fen began speaking Korean to the Lady Boss. 


That's Shao fen's mum on the top and that's Shao Fen hahahaa. 
xoxoxo

No comments: