Pages

October 13, 2012

United Kingdom... Black Park, Slough

Black park. Not as black as it is supposed to be. Hahaha LAME SHIT. 
fdgsdfgdf 
my blogged got hacked.mhehehhehehehe I'm the hacker. <---- sarah not me. 
rebaka. 
So obvioooouns. 
grbvhnbjjmknk,this person needs a life.so plse tell your friends about this blog.save me.
Sarah is a mental case. 
Back to the post... sarah is gay shit. HAHHAHAHA. Ok, really back to the post. Omg did not know it would be so far. Almost died from walking. I'm still alive. Thank God. :) Lol. Went there with a group of friends, chilled. Caught some tree climbing action of them. (Y) Never would I dare to do that. :O Miss my friends and family! Can't wait to go back to Singapore, but I really loveeeee London! Mehehehe. Transport cost is crazy though! S$20 to go to london. Miss cheap SBS bus fares in Singapore. Never would I complain again. Amen.   
 
Alex the Ninja!

MY ALIEN FRIEND SAYS HI HAHAHAHA. She came in an UFO btw. 

No comments: