Pages

August 29, 2012

California Dreaming... Los Angeles: Where TV People Live

 So I went around the state of California, Seattle and Vancouver in car, with my cousins and JX. This took place in January this year! Hahaha. And I'm only posting it now. I'm just gonna post a summary of our whole trip. It not exactly a summary, more like photos from the trip that I really like. The whole trip lasted one month btw. Los Angeles was the first stop. Imagine the number of photos I took. Below, we went for a whale watching cruise! SO FUN! Date: 13 Jan
My cousin, tessa. So talented. An aspiring fashion photographer! 
Ahahaha. A car drove right into the water. Don't ask me why. 
Filming of the Mentalist!!! Went to Warner Bros studio tours.
Seems familiar? MUPPETS!
Then, to the NBA game at Staples Centre. Lakers v Cleaveland. Lakers won! YAY. 
Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson 
View at Universal Studios
We were only there for like 2 days I think! Stayed with Uncle Bob and Aunty Maria. Such nice and hospitable people! Gosh I wish I could live here foreverrrr. Oh p.s. No one, NO ONE walks in LA. Everyone, I mean everyone, owns a car. There is even a carpool lane. Very few people. Very. Take public transport. Just saying' Oh, lastly... 
Hollywood!

No comments: