Pages

July 2, 2012

Photo A Day July: Self Portrait

So I'm gonna do the photo a day challenge! Whoohoo! So today's challenge was: Portrait. Usually, ok, I hate taking photos of myself without anyone taking with me... especially closeups! Eep!  Its so awkward. You don't know what expressions to give and what to do, where to look and look nice at the same time. Hahaha. So irritating when you're doing it while there are people walking around asking," oh whatchu doin'?" GO AWAY. I'm as self conscious as I can already be and having problems taking photos of myself without looking like a camwhore. No offence. Ok I do secretly take photos of myself. HAHAHAHA. Like once in a blue, blue moon!  I'm kinda glad how this turned out though ^^ You can't see my freckles that well haha. Its weird that I only have freckles on one side of my face... I guess my freckles don't like the other side. Who knows? #Photoadayjuly



No comments: