Pages

July 8, 2012

Singapore Adventures... Just Drive

HI! So today, well, I must say that the clouds are BEAUUUTIFULLL! HAHA. I posted some photos of my instagram cos I didn't bring my DSLR with me in the earlier part of the day. Didn't know it was going to be so interesting~ My mum and sis went to Queenstown library to borrow some books. So while my dad was snoozing in the car, I went to snap some pics of the old Queenstown Bowling House. I LOVE OLD BUILDINGS! So much character! After, I quickly ran up to my house to get my camera, before driving though some areas behind my house with my mum. I must say that I'm quite happy with most of my pics as they didn't come out too blur. I took most of them in the car. HAHA. Now I'm having a great time talking to Sarah Lai~ Miss her ^^
Spot the moth!

No comments: