Pages

July 4, 2012

Singapore Adventures... Fort Canning Park: Fallen Leaves

Ok, so me and Beatrice went galavanting again around Singapore... Fort Canning Park. This place is filled with history and quite empty actually. ^^ I likey. Perfect place to have a picnic, a great place for photoshoots too! Who knew? IT WAS HOT HOT HOT, but so perfect to take photos because there was enough sunlight and shadows were in the right positions. I felt like an explorer. I'm wayyy much cooler that dora though. Hehe. So me and beatrice met this guide from the battlebox. Then she told him we were here on a school trip to find out about Singapore, that we were from Ngee Ann. HAHA JOKE. It came out fruitful though, he told us a lot of things about this place. It has 700 years of history!!!! :O It was a supeerrrr cultural day. After fort canning, we went to the Peranakan Museum, Stamp museum, saw some old churches all the way to city hall. Below are the photos of #photoadayjuly day 3: Best part of your day. 
 
Aren't the strokes just so purrrfectttt
#photoadayjuly day3! So the best part of my day was the sun and the rainnnnn :)


No comments: