Pages

March 14, 2012

Spain... Barcelona, La Rambla: Day 1 + Day 2

Spain. :-) I like this country. Art and History found in every corner - statues and, especially buildings! Flower boutiques line the streets, while money making performers... humour the people. If that makes any sense. Heh. Just walking down the streets, makes you feel so at peace in this whole atmosphere. So Day 1. All we did was walk back to the apartment haha. We stayed in a building in La Rambla. If you were wondering one of the picture below which said Piso 1, it means first floor. We stayed on Piso 2. Nope , if you were wondering. I didn't photoshop the lighting. That's the lighting that was in the stairwell on the way up to the apartment. So dodgy right. In spain terms. When they say first floor. It doesn't mean first floor. They count the first floor as zero, so we were actually staying on the third floor.. WITH NO ELEVATOR :( So for the first two days all I did was slack haha. Jet lag. La Rambla, for short called Gothic Lane, really is so.. gothic! :0-) I was literally fascinated by everything there! I like the floors. I wish Singapore would have nicer floors. 
This is the dodgy stairwell of the apartment
Love all these weird structures that I have no idea what they are about
This is my mum. :)
This is poop.
These are flowers that look like the lego ones. 
This is a famous market. Great fruit juice!
This is my gang. 
This is Barcelona.
This is ....The End. 

No comments: