Pages

February 22, 2012

California Dreaming... Los Angeles, Disney Land


So I went on a one month vacation to America and Cananda! This is just one part of the trip! DISNEYLANDDDDD I'll be uploading the rest soon  :) Well recently, well today, I just quit my job... after like one day of work. Hahahaha. My friends are going to killlllll me if they found out. They would probably call me "PIG" and then I would reply "oink". But, that's not the point. The point is that why should we work in a place where we keep on getting scolded by C A R O L. Like, okkk i made a few, fine, ALOT of mistakes.. can't you just tell me NICELY HELLOOOO I want to smack you with a pan man. Aren't indonesians supposed to be nice? I thought she was from CHINA. No offense. Heeehee. Anywayssss I'm going to BARCELONA! YES! Take some nice photos and visit the Dali museum! ALRIGHT! Enjoy the pics! 

Byesss.

No comments: